Membership is available here for Galway United Friends Co-operative
The Galway United Friends Co-operative Membership fee for 2017 is €30
(You can use this page to join or renew your membership)
Some of the benefits available to members of Galway United Friends Co-operative include:
- Being part of the ownership model of Galway United FC
- Have the power to be able to elect a number of Directors to the Board of Galway United FC
- The opportunity to serve on the management committee of your co-operative
- As a paid up member, the right to attend and vote, under the principle of one person-one vote, at the co-operatives Annual General Meeting
- Receive a co-op membership card and share certificate
You may join the co-op on-line through Paypal by clicking on the button below.
By agreeing to sign-up on-line you, hereby apply for One Ordinary Transferable €1 Share in Galway United Friends Co-Operative Society Ltd., in respect of which you agree to make the payments required by the rules of the Society and otherwise to be bound thereby.
Please note if you are already a member of the co-op and are renewing your membership fee for 2017 you may use the same button below
From time to time Galway United Friends Co-operative may send members emails to inform them of Co-op news or meetings. Galway United Friends Co-op will not pass your information on to third parties. If you do not wish to receive emails from the co-op please enter the text “opt-out of email” in the box provided below.
You may also download a membership form if you wish to pay by cheque or standing order by clicking on the button below.