January 21st 2021
Unfortunately, at no time since the time the Covid-19 situation commenced has it has been permissible to safely conduct a conventional Annual General Meeting for 2019 at an indoor venue. The Co-op board do not wish to delay the process any further, so the board devised a combined email/virtual AGM process, which commenced in December.
All members who were in good standing were contacted on December 2nd 2020 about their desire to participate, so we could gauge what kind and scale of meeting platform would be necessary. Motions and nominations were sought in December, and the date for the virtual AGM was set for January 28th 2021 at 8PM.
Those members who responded have been contacted via email with the joining instructions for the meeting, which will be held via Zoom.
- Chairman’s Welcome
- Confirmation of Quorum from Participants in AGM Process
- Standing Orders
- Adoption of Previous Annual General Meeting Minutes
- Matters Arising from the Minutes of the Previous Annual General Meeting
- Presentation and Adoption of the Annual Report
- Presentation and Adoption of the Audited Accounts of the Co-Op
- Appointment of Auditor
- Election of the Board (Committee) of the Co-Op
- 2020 AGM
See you there!